Our COVID-19 Policy
To Our Valued Patients,
We hope you and your families have been safe and healthy!
We are excited to welcome you back as we gradually resume dental services on Monday June 8, 2020. Our office has always followed strict infection control standards to ensure everyone’s health
and safety and will continue to do so. We have also adopted additional protocols.
- Our team is working diligently to reach out and schedule a backlog of appointments based on urgency. We sincerely appreciate your patience.
- Please call first! We will be seeing patients by appointment only. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Kindly brush your teeth and use the restroom before you leave your home!
- Please wear a face mask.
- We will be booking appointments with additional time between patiets to allow for physical distancing and for additional disinfecting procedures.
- COVID-19 screening questions will be reviewed over the phone upon booking and again upon your arrival.
- Stay at home if you are sick, or have symptoms of: fever, dry cough, tiredness, sore throat, diarrhea, pink eye, headache, loss of taste or smell.
- Stay at home if you have been in contact with any confirmed COVID-19 positive patients, or persons self-isolating because of a determined risk for COVID-19 or if you have returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
When You Arrive:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for screening and consent paperwork.
- Please call us from the parking lot – wait in your car and we will call you when you can enter the office.
- A team member will meet you outside and take your temperature.
- Use the hand sanitizer provided when you enter the office and when you exit.
- Screening questions will be reviewed again, and a consent form must be filled out prior to your appointment.
- Please come to your appointment alone. Exceptions include those requiring an accompanying parent, caregiver, or translator.
We appreciate your patience and support in helping us keep you and our community healthy.
We look forward to welcoming you back